Terms and Conditions
Not your typical online casino, at Lake Palace you can check off some major bucket-list thrills, but one thing you've got to cross off the list first, is to read the following legally binding Terms and Conditions between Lake Palace Online Casino, also referred to as Lake Palace; the Casino; www.lakepalace.com; www.lakepalacecasino.com and you, The Player, and then you're ready for a major adventure.
All terms and conditions are applicable to Lake Palace and all its platforms.
Please feel free to print out these conditions and store them in a safe place for future referrals. The Terms and Conditions are liable to change from time to time so please make sure you regularly check these Casino Terms, especially Promotion terms, in order to avoid any confusion.
Oh, and remember: if any Terms are ever translated into another language and there is inconsistency between the English terms and the translated terms, the English version will be taken as the correct and binding Terms and Conditions.
Access to any service provided by Lake Palace is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Please contact out Player Services Support Centre at any time should you require more information or have any questions. We are here to ensure yours is a pleasant gaming experience.
- General Terms and Conditions
- Promotional/Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Payback Bonus Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
By playing at Lake Palace, it is taken that you agree to all the Terms and Conditions, as well as the Terms and Conditions that govern any and all promotions at Lake Palace.
- Player Warrants
- Usage and Password
- Other Conditions
- Anti-Spam Policy
1. Player warrants
By the act(s) of:
- Visiting Lake Palace Internet Websites via any device
- Opening an account at any of our casinos, either via the Website or any other means
- Downloading our software or obtaining it by any other means
- Installing our software
- Operating our software
- Making use of any Guest or Real Account at our casino(s)
- Accepting any prize from our casino(s)
- The Player warrants and certifies the Player's understanding and acceptance of the Rules, Terms and Conditions detailed below
The casino is limited to players of eighteen (18) years of age and older. Participation in the activities and games (the "Game") of this casino are open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal. It is the player's responsibility to ensure that they meet the restrictions imposed based on the area they live in.
The Player understands that the Game is for entertainment value only. The Player understands and acknowledges that no deposit is necessary or required to play the Game. If a Player wishes to play without betting money, he/she may do so.
Employees of Lake Palace, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
Any and all play by any ineligible person shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person.
NB: All financial transactions, including playing, depositing and withdrawing, may only be made by REAL players in the following currencies around the world: €/£/$/CAD$
Players may not make use of robots to play casino games.
Participation at this online casino is at the sole option, discretion and risk of the Player. In particular, determination of the legality of real money casino play is the Player's sole responsibility. By placing real wagers, the Player warrants that he/she is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction and that he/she accepts that Lake Palace is unable to provide any warranties as to the legality or validity of their participation in real money play.
Due to legal, financial transaction regulations, and commercial reasons, Lake Palace cannot offer any registrations to the following countries:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Taxes, if any, on any prize are the Player's sole responsibility. The Player, by acceptance of a prize, acknowledges compliance with all Rules thereto.
Should there be a discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the gaming results on the Lake Palace gaming server, the results on the Lake Palace gaming server shall take precedence and be considered final.
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of Lake Palace will be final and binding in all matters.
Please note that E&OE is defined as Errors and Omissions are Excepted.
In the event of the cancellation of any game or promotion for any reason, Lake Palace’s Management, staff, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers will not be liable.
Should you encounter any difficulties of any nature whatsoever, you can alert Lake Palace by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve your query as soon as possible.
7. Usage and Password
Only ONE account per player is allowed. The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse the Player's account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Website, accept any prize, or participate in the Games.
The Player is solely responsible for the security of his/her password. Should the Player have any knowledge of any unauthorised usage of the Player's account and/or password by someone else, the Player shall contact Lake Palace immediately and change his/her password.
Lake Palace undertakes to maintain your anonymity, unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes.
9. Other Conditions
- The Player confirms that (i) the terms and conditions applicable to his/her participation in the gaming activities will be agreed by him/her in Curacao, N.V., and (ii) any wager made by him/her will be accepted by Lake Palace in Curacao, N.V. concurrent with his/her communication of the wager to Lake Palace, without any other act or formality whatsoever.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world. It is the responsibility of the Player to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country. This casino operates in Curacao, Netherland Antilles, under the laws and regulations of the Netherland Antilles.
- Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement.
- Players are responsible for withdrawing or playing out any funds which are held in the Player's account. Lake Palace does not undertake to notify Players that they have outstanding balances to collect. If an account is inactive for longer than six months, the Player will forfeit the outstanding balance.
- Definition of "An inactive account":
- Any account that has been inactive for a period of no less than six (6) months. Inactivity means that no wagers have been placed, credits deposited or money's withdrawn during that time.
- Definition of "Treatment of inactive accounts":
- Lake Palace reserves the right to close any casino account that has been inactive for 6 (six) months or more. Any bonus monies in this account will be forfeited.
- Definition of "Procedures for closing such an account":
- The Cash Balance and the Bonus Balance on the casino account will be transferred out. The casino account will then be locked.
- Definition of "Recovery of funds":
- Thereafter, should the player contact Lake Palace and request his/her Cash Balance be reinstated, the Cash Balance that was transferred out will be put back into the player’s casino account and the player may then withdraw this balance or play it through in the casino.
- Lake Palace reserves the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, Lake Palace will not be liable.
- Lake Palace will not be liable, and is not liable for any damages in the following scenarios:
- In the event of any major occurrence that is out of Lake Palace’s control
- The failure of Lake Palace central computer system or any part thereof
- For delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system
- For any loss as a result of any act of God (earthquakes, floods, lightning, etc.)
- For an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent)
- For fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind
- For any damage which may be caused to the Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet
- Lake Palace and the Player shall not commit, or purport to commit, the other to honour any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Rules.
- Notwithstanding any implied or express terms of this Agreement, the Player agrees that, in the event that Lake Palace computer hardware or software does not properly implement the rules of a casino game, does not properly implement the random number generator, or does not make proper account for the play that has occurred, Lake Palace shall only be liable for the Player's initial deposit. In layman's terms: The Player shall forfeit any winnings made as a result of computer or software error.
- The Player acknowledges that cheating of any sort shall result in the forfeiture of all verified balances in the Player's account. The Player further acknowledges that the forfeiture of such verified balances in no way prevents Lake Palace from pursuing other avenues of recourse, such as criminal or civil proceedings.
- The Player fully understands that participation in these games is at the Player's sole option, discretion and risk. The Player further agrees to become party to, and shall abide by, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein. Rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time to time.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represents the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and Lake Palace and supersedes (and merges) all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and Lake Palace.
- Lake Palace reserves the right to cancel the Player's account for any valid reason and/or commission an audit of the verified balance in the Player's account at the time of such cancellation.
- The Player shall hold the casino, its shareholders, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners and agents harmless, and shall fully indemnify the same groups and/or individuals from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the Player's: (i) entry, use, or re-use of the casino; (ii) use of any materials at the casino; (iii) entry, use, re-use of the casino server; (iv) participation in any game at the casino; (v) the acceptance of any payout/prize from the casino; or the breach of any warranty given in terms of this agreement. Such action shall include (but will not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of criminalisation of online/internet wagering within the Player's jurisdiction.
- The Player understands that the terms Lake Palace (LP) are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company. The Player obtains no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Website and the material contained therein.
- In the event of the Player applying for a real money account at our casino, the Player, in so doing, authorises us and/or our designated agent(s) to investigate his/her creditworthiness in connection with the aforementioned application and/or any subsequent deposits that the Player might make at the casino.
- In order to comply with the strict laws on money laundering that exist in many jurisdictions, Lake Palace reserve the right to report suspicious transactions to the federal or local authorities within those jurisdictions.
- All use of this site is with your agreement to the following:
- Any type of activity which we consider suspicious may oblige us to report to the relevant authorities. Examples of such activities include:
- The use of funds suspected to be derived from illegal activities;
- Any suspected intention to conceal or disguise funds derived from illegal activities; and
- Suspicion that the involvement of the casino is in any manner intended to facilitate criminal activity.
- If we, for any reason, suspect or become aware of any of the above, we may without notice or explanation:
- Make a report to the relevant authorities; and/or
- Immediately deactivate or close your Casino Account; and/or
- Withhold any funds held in such Account; and/or
- Refuse registration or entry to all or any other Lake Palace and/or betting sites/rooms.
- Lake Palace requires you to submit certain identity verification documents after your account has been opened. The documentation required is:
- A valid form of identity issued by the government of a recognised country/state such as a driver's license or passport.
- A copy of the front and back of the credit or debit card used to fund your casino account. Thereafter, you will be required to submit a copy of the front and back of each and every credit or debit card registered on your casino account. Please note that we only need to see the first four digits as well as the last four digits. You need to BLANK OUT or COVER the middle eight digits of your card number before submitting the copies to us. This is important for security reasons and your own protection.
- A copy of a utility bill (electricity or other) with your name and current address on it. Please note that the Casino will not accept online statements or any statements that originate from an electronic source. Players are required to provide the Casino with the copy of a utility bill (electricity or other) that has been received via postal services.
- When a player withdraws, he/she will receive a Deposit Agreement which will be emailed to the player within 48 hours. He/she needs to complete and return this in order to have his/her withdrawal, processed.
- If there are any irregularities or if there is a mismatch between the name and address of the Player, and the name and address associated with the credit or debit card, or other mode of payment, used by such Player, all transactions conducted with such credit or debit card will be considered as invalid and voidable in the sole discretion of Lake Palace's Management.
- The Player acknowledges that the casino software, the "makeup" of the casino and all material which may be visually or audibly presented to the Player in the his/her use of the casino is either the intellectual property (including, but not limited to, copyright, domain name rights and trademarks) of Lake Palace or its licensor(s). In this regard, the Player acknowledges that he/she has no rights whatsoever to use, or lay claim to, any intellectual property belonging to Lake Palace and/or its licensor(s).
- These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between Lake Palace and the Player. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- The Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or suspicious play. (Please refer to the BONUS/PROMOTIONS WAGERING REQUIREMENTS and EXCLUDED GAMES Section).
10. Anti-Spam Policy
Lake Palace prohibits the use of its players' information in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email ("Spam").
Lake Palace owns the information of its players and will not sell, trade, transfer or rent your personal information to any third party outside of its associated or affiliated companies.
Lake Palace, its affiliated and associate companies, will use your email only to provide you with services and manage your account. Lake Palace does not permit or authorise its associate or affiliated companies to use, collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including, but not limited to, subscriber email addresses.
The Player shall be responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
- Loyalty points are earned in the following ways:
- Slots – 1 point for every C$10 wagered
- Roulette – 1 point for every C$10 wagered
- Three Card Poker – 1 point for every C$10 wagered
- Keno – 1 point for every C$10 wagered
- Craps – 1 point for every C$10 wagered
- Baccarat – 1 point for every C$25 wagered
- Video Poker – 1 point for every C$50 wagered
- Blackjack – 1 point for every C$100 wagered
However, when playing with an active bonus, the number of loyalty points is halved – i.e.:
- Slots – 1 point for every C$20 wagered
- Roulette – 1 point for every C$20 wagered
- Three Card Poker – 1 point for every C$20 wagered
- Keno – 1 point for every C$20 wagered
- Craps – 1 point for every C$20 wagered
- Baccarat – 1 point for every C$50 wagered
- Video Poker – 1 point for every C$100 wagered
- Blackjack – 1 point for every C$200 wagered
This website is owned and operated by Ardway Limited, DSLR Suite 413, Ftieh Street, Birkirkara Bypass, BKR2940 Birkirkara, Malta using the gaming license of its holding company Genesys Technology N.V. Email email@example.com
The Casino is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Furthermore, the Casino complies with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Neither your money nor your identity is compromised at any time because all information is encrypted, safe and secure.
Our casino security measures include:
- Advanced Security Technology;
- Transactional Integrity Safeguards; and
The Casino will contact you on the email address provided as your login name for all promotions, bonuses and other information.
Unless you agree to your identity being used in promotional material (such as if you win a big progressive jackpot), the Casino guarantees your anonymity. Your personal information, contact details, etc., will only be used by the Casino to promote, advertise, communicate and alert you of casino activity, promotions, bonuses and other news that affect and improve your play.
The Casino holds your personal information and will not sell, transfer, trade or rent your details out to any party.
All personal information submitted to the Casino is kept on a secure server, and is considered privileged and is protected.
The Player has the right to close his/her Casino account at any time by contacting our customer service department, requests will be dealt with within 24 hours.
Successful Credit Card deposits are debited from Players’ Credit Card accounts and credited to Players’ Casino account instantly.
Should a player’s Credit Card deposit be deferred due to banking errors or delays, the player’s casino account will be credited immediately and deferred billing will commence. If the casino is unable to recover the funds from the player’s Credit Card account within 72 hours, then deferred billing will cease, and all player winnings, bonuses and loyalty points accrued from the said deposit will be deemed null and void.
Bonus/Promotional Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions for Bonus/Promotions
- New Player Welcome Bonus
- Medals Promotion
1. General Terms and Conditions for Bonus/Promotions
The first time signup bonus is available to CAD, USD, GBP and Euro accounts only.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bonus-promotions and offers. In addition to these key terms, please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the specific conditions applicable to any promotion in which you are invited to participate.
In order to withdraw cash prizes won from tournaments, leaderboards or any other competitions, a deposit must have been made prior to the events’ commencement.
The casino reserves the right to void all withdrawals and/or winnings made as a result of playing with a bonus claimed after playing with money made from a deposit.
Match bonuses can only be used in conjunction with a player’s first deposit of the day and MUST be claimed immediately thereafter.
- Management and staff of Lake Palace (and those of any of its holding, associate and subsidiary companies), it's licensors, distributors, wholesalers or affiliates, it's advertising, promotion or other agencies, and members of the immediate families of each of the above are not eligible to participate in any bonus promotions. Should there be any confusion whatsoever as to the conditions applicable, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The standard casino terms and conditions shall apply to any and all actions between Lake Palace and the Player, and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions applicable to each offer/promotion.
- Bonus-promotions are only valid for the period as specified in the bonus/promotion offer communication, and are specific to the referenced casino and/or account number.
- BONUS/PROMOTIONS WAGERING REQUIREMENTS and EXCLUDED GAMES:
Wagering for Bonuses – Playthrough Requirements (% contribution per game as follows):
Three Card Poker: *50%
Video Poker: *10%
Blackjack / Craps: *5%
*Percentage of wager placed that counts towards meeting wagering requirement
For Example: Player deposits C$100, gets 100% Match Bonus. To withdraw a player needs to wager C$100 (C$100 Bonus Money) X 60 = C$6,000.
For Example: Player deposits C$100, gets 110% Match Bonus. To withdraw a player needs to wager C$110 (C$110 Bonus Money) X 60 = C$6,600.
For example: Player claims a Free Spins offer. Player wins C$100 from Free Spins. To withdraw, a player needs to wager the C$100 won off Free Spins X 60 = C$6,000.
For example: Player received a C$25 free chip. Player must meet 60X playthrough C$25 X 60 = C$1,500
- All promotions at Lake Palace are limited to real-money players only. No withdrawal is allowed as long as there are active and/or pending bonuses which have withdrawal restrictions until playthrough requirements has been achieved.
- After the first deposit bonus, bonuses will be given on the subsequent deposits only if you have no funds in your account from a previous deposit and deposit bonus (account balance plus bonuses is less than C$/$/€/₤5) at the discretion of the casino, and have not requested a withdrawal. Any withdrawal or pending withdrawal will result in the void of the right to receive the remaining bonuses.
- Where a Discretionary/Free bonus is awarded (excluding Deposit Match Bonuses) by the Casino Support Staff, the bonus rewarded will have a maximum withdrawal rule of C$150 imposed as stated in Promotional Terms and Conditions. Deposit Match Bonuses of less than or equal to 100% do not have a maximum withdrawal restriction. Deposit Match Bonuses greater than 100% carry a C$1000 maximum withdrawal and need to be wagered through 60x.
- Any discrepancies with funds in a player's account may affect the player's withdrawal. Furthermore, their account status may be subject to review and could be suspended.
- All match bonus offers between 1% and 100% need to be wagered through 60X by players before a player can make any withdrawal.
- All match bonus offers greater than 100% need to be wagered through 60X by players before a player can make any withdrawal, and are subject to a maximum withdrawal amount of C$1000.
- All non-deposit bonuses, i.e. Free Spins, Free Money, are subject to 60X playthrough before player can make a withdrawal.
- No player may redeem two non deposit bonuses consecutively. I.e. a player must make at least a C$25 deposit in between claiming any non-deposit offers. Should a player successfully claim 2 or more free bonuses in a row, any subsequent winnings will be voided.
- Reversed withdrawals are not considered deposits and will not be matched with a bonus.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the MATCH BONUS amount is considered NON-REDEEMABLE and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request. Withdrawal requests made for less than the minimum withdrawal amount of $100, will be reversed back to the Player’s Casino account.
- For free spins offers that are additional to a match deposit offer (ie. offered as part of a match deposit package as an added bonus), the maximum withdrawal allowed is $100 on those particular free spins.
- All Free Spins bonuses carry a cash out multiplier which means that the maximum value that can be converted to cash is 5 times the value of the Free Spin bonus. A maximum cash-in amount applies to standard Free Money/Free Spins/Loyalty Points Redeemed/Competition or Tournament Prizes where there is no deposit required.
- In order to withdraw cash prizes won from tournaments, leaderboards or any other competitions, a deposit must have been made prior to the events’ commencement.
- When playing with an active bonus, C$ (also indicated as CA$ or CAD), AU$, and € players are limited to bets no greater than C$/AU$/€8 per round and AU$, C$ and C$/AU$/€0.50 per line. Bets exceeding these limits will cause all winnings to be void.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular gameplay include but are not limited to, placing single OR multiple bets on a single game equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular gameplay has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings. Withdrawal/cash-in requests are processed daily and payments are made on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Each individual player is entitled to one (1) account only. Winnings will only be paid to players having one account. In cases where a player has more than one account, winnings will be VOID.
- Each player may only partake in one bonus-promotion per deposit. If a player receives more than one bonus-promotion per specific deposit, any winnings will be VOID.
- For the purpose of all bonus-promotions, dates and times shall be calculated according to Eastern Standard Time (EST) which is (GMT minus 5).
- Where bonus-promotions are specifically addressed to an individual/casino account, offers are only valid in respect of the casino and casino account number, as specified in the bonus-promotion notification communication (offer).
- Irregularities between the name of the casino account holder, and the name of the individual identified with the method used to make deposits, will invalidate any offer.
- Match bonus offers must be claimed immediately after making a deposit and must be used in conjunction with this same deposit. Should a player not claim the bonus within 10 minutes of making a deposit, the bonus will expire. Upon making another deposit, the bonus will be active again for a further 10 minutes.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is C$/$/€/₤100, and there is a service fee of between C$0 and C$30 per transaction applicable. This amount will vary dependent on the size of the withdrawal and processor used.
- The cash-in pending period at Lake Palace is 48 hours. Please note: If a cash-in is reversed by player during the 48 hour waiting period, the waiting period is reset and the pending period begins again.
- PAYOUT PROCEDURE at Lake Palace:
- Withdrawals depend on verification of all required documents as set out in Point 19 under our General Terms and Conditions.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is C$150, and there is a service fee of between C$0 and C$30 per transaction applicable. This will vary dependent on size of withdrawal and processor used.
- All players who make a deposit, must wager the deposit amount at least once, before any withdrawal will be allowed. Eg: If a player deposits C$100, the player will need to place bets totalling C$100 on any game before a withdrawal will be permitted.
• Skrill –C$0.00 Fees – Instant receipt once payment is processed
• Neteller –C$0.00 Fees – Instant receipt once payment is processed
• EcoCard –C$0.00 Fees – Instant receipt once payment is processed
• Bitcoin - C$0.00 Fees - Up to 5 Business days once payment is processed
• Courier Cheques –C$30.00 Fees – 15 Business days to receive payment (10 days to receive, 5 days to clear)
• Wire Transfer - C$20 Fees - Up to 10 days Business once payment is processed
- Please note: The maximum cash-in amount on Free Money/Free Spins/Loyalty Points Redeemed/Competition or Tournament Prizes/Payback Bonus (No Deposit Required) is C$/$/€/£150 (One Hundred and Fifty). In order to withdraw cash prizes won from tournaments, leaderboards or any other competitions, a deposit must have been made prior to the events’ commencement.
- All withdrawals below C$2,000 (or the equivalent amount in EURO or GBP or USD or other currency) will be paid to a player in a lump sum. For withdrawals greater than C$2,000 the total amount will be paid out in instalments according to the following rules (relating to the Loyalty Tier status of the Player at the time of winning):
- Black Diamond Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of C$10,000 per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full.
- Ace Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of C$10,000 per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full.
- King Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of C$5,000 per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full.
- Queen Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of C$5,000 per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full.
- Jack Tier Players will receive a maximum payout of C$2,000 per week until the entire withdrawal amount has been paid out in full.
Players that have never deposited at the casino may only make a withdrawal on any bonus, Free Spins or loyalty points, once a real money deposit has been made by that player. The deposit made will not be combined with the withdrawal amount, but rather placed in the player’s account once the withdrawal has been paid out. The player will then have access to the deposit amount as a cash balance subject to all normal casino terms and conditions.
- A wager is defined in the following example: If you wager 10 credits each on two spins of i.e. the slot Age of Spartans, then winning 10 Credits on your first spin and losing 10 credits on the second spin, your credit balance will not change. HOWEVER, this counts as 20 credits wagered in full and fulfils your promotional-bonus obligation. Players can use the PlayBack facility to view their wagers.
- BY INVITATION ONLY. Promotional-bonus offers by Email, text message and direct mail are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Any player deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified; however, their original deposit amount will be credited to their casino account.
- In cases where a player has been identified as a bonus abuser at Lake Palace or any of its associated casinos, Lake Palace reserve the right to deny a player any download bonus on his/her first deposit. In such cases, the original deposit will be refunded, however, the player will not benefit from the bonus-promotion he/she is judged to have abused.
- A bonus abuser is defined as a player who uses promotional-bonus money to deviously profit from bonus-promotions that are offered, in good faith, by the Casino with a view to gaining player loyalty. Such players generally accept bonuses, wager the minimum amount and immediately withdraw. Lake Palace reserve the right to take appropriate action against such Players.
- Lake Palace reserve the right to refuse a promotional-bonus for any reason deemed valid and appropriate including, but not restricted to, promotion abuse by a player.
- Lake Palace reserve the right to close accounts at any time, particularly when registration information is discovered to be incorrect or misleading, or when casino management deems the player's participation to be of dishonest intention and practice, or when there is a history of chargebacks on any deposits made.
- Lake Palace reserves the right to audit any and all withdrawals. Lake Palace reserve the right to reclaim bonuses or winnings for failed audits - the original wagered amount will be credited to the player's casino account though.
- Lake Palace reserve the right to discontinue or cancel any promotion as and when management deems it appropriate.
- Lake Palace bonus-promotions department is the sole judge with respect to any disputes regarding any promotional offer.
- Each promotional-bonus rule shall be severable from each of the other rules and, if any rule is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in force and in effect.
- All bonuses need to be claimed by the player themselves within the specified promotional period. No bonus will be credited to any players account automatically.
- All competitions and bonus-promotions are limited to registered REAL players at Lake Palace only.
- In order to qualify for subsequent promotion-bonuses, the Player will need to make a minimum deposit of C$20 between the last bonus credited to their casino account and the date of their application for the next bonus offer.
- Non-compliance with any promotion terms and conditions shall be deemed to be 'Promotion Abuse' and, as such, gives Lake Palace Management the right to, at its sole discretion, take appropriate actions in order to facilitate a gaming experience that is fair, entertaining and beneficial to all parties involved.
- By taking up Lake Palace offer, and playing in our Casinos, the Player acknowledges that any and all terms and conditions have been read and agreed to.
- Players from the following countries are not eligible to claim any Free Welcome Bonus Offer(s) from Lake Palace, regardless of an invite being received or via the website. Free Welcome Bonus Offers refers to any offer(s) made by Lake Palace or its affiliates where free play (with bonus money) or Free Spins are available without the Player having to make a deposit. Please note that should such an offer be claimed by any Player from any of the countries listed below, all winnings resulting from it will be made null and void:
- Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- French Polynesia
- Macedonia, The Former Yugoslavia
- Republic of Moldova
- Republic of Mongolia
- Russia/Russian Federation
- Viet Nam
- Withdrawals will only be paid out in the currency of residence where supported, i.e. C$ (US, AU), €, £, Krone. Other regions may only play in US$. Winnings accrued from wagers in an incorrect currency will be forfeited.
2. New Player Welcome Bonus
You may redeem a First Deposit offer at Lake Palace.
- This promotion is limited to the initial (first) deposit made by a first time new Real Player and for use at Lake Palace. The First Deposit Bonus can be claimed only once.
- A WELCOME promotional-bonus means that Lake Palace will credit you with a BONUS amount of your first deposit. This means, for example, that if your first real deposit is C$100, and the match bonus is 100%, you will receive a bonus of C$100 ABSOLUTELY FREE.
- A player may redeem this WELCOME promotional-bonus as stipulated on the website under New Player Bonus.
- The WELCOME promotional-bonus will be credited to a player’s account once claimed by the player him/herself.
- This promotional-bonus can be claimed only once per person, family, household address, e-mail address, credit or debit card number, and environments where computers are shared (e.g. university, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
- The WELCOME promotional-bonus is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional-bonus offers.
- Lake Palace reserves the right to change the offer, adjust the bonus terms and conditions, or deny a proportion of the bonus due to Player misuse.
- This offer is available to the depositor only, and is not transferable.
- Players need not qualify for their WELCOME BONUS immediately, and have up to 72 hours after registration as a Real Player to claim.
- All match bonus offers need to be wagered through 60X by players before a player can make any withdrawal.
For Example: Player deposits C$100, gets 100% Match Bonus. To withdraw a player needs to wager C$100 (C$100 Bonus Money) X 60 = C$6,000.
- All non-deposit bonuses, i.e. Free Spins, Free Money, are subject to 60X play through before player can make a withdrawal.
- For example: Player claims a FREE SPINS offer. Player wins C$100 from Free Spins. To withdraw, a player needs to wager the C$100 won off Free Spins X 60 = C$6,000
- For example: Player received C$25 FREE, no deposit required. Player must meet 60X playthrough, which is C$25 X 60 = C$1,500
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular gameplay include, but are not limited to, placing single OR multiple bets on a single game equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should the Casino deem that irregular gameplay has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- Excluded games – Roulette, Three Card Poker and Baccarat.
3. Medals Promotions
- To qualify for the medal prizes a daily minimum deposit of C$20 (or as stipulated) must be made.
- Medal prizes cannot be claimed when playing with Free Money, bonus money or playing Free Spins.
A deposit must be made in order to claim medal prizes.
- Any player with a chargeback in their Lake Palace history WILL NOT qualify for any medal prize.
- Once a qualifying medal is earned, players must contact support to claim. Medal prizes WILL NOT be automatically credited.
- Medal prizes will be credited to players' accounts within 48 hours of a claim being made.
- Playthrough requirements when wagering with bonus money are 60 X before a player can make a withdrawal.
4. Tournament Terms
- By registering for a tournament, that is, joining a tournament, the player agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the casino.
- While Lake Palace does its utmost best to ensure a smooth gaming experience, the group cannot be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of software error messages, interruptions in internet connectivity or casino software issues.
- To participate in any tournament, the player must be an active member in the Lake Palace Loyalty programme. Should a player that does not meet this criteria gain entry to a tournament, any winnings will be voided.
- Lake Palace reserves the right to cancel a tournament at any time.
- All bonus money prizes are non-redeemable and must meet the playthrough requirements of 60 X. The minimum withdrawal amount is C$150. In order to withdraw cash prizes won from tournaments, leaderboards or any other competitions, a deposit must have been made prior to the events’ commencement.
- Lake Palace standard terms and conditions apply.
- C$20 free welcome offer is only valid for Blackjack.com players who are opening an account with Lake Palace for the first time
- Standard casino terms and conditions apply. In addition, Free Money offer is subject to 60 times playthrough before a withdrawal can be made
- Standard tournament terms apply.
Payback Bonus Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: All promotional offers are available by INVITE ONLY. All competitions, sign-up promotions and bonus-promotions are limited to registered REAL players, using CAD, USD, GBP and Euro accounts only.
When you reach King, Ace and Black Diamond Tier Status you are eligible for a Payback Bonus calculated on your losses over a 3 (three) month period.
To qualify for and receive a Payback Bonus, the following terms and conditions apply:
- The Player must have deposited at least a minimum of C$750 per month for three months, or a total of C$2250 over a three month accumulation period to qualify.
- The value of the Payback Bonus will be calculated according to the following formula: Total of deposits, minus bonuses, minus cash-ins = Payback Bonus.
- King Tier: 5% Payback Bonus
- Ace Tier: 10% Payback Bonus
- Black Diamond: 15% Payback Bonus
- The first accumulation period starts on the 1st day of January every year and runs until the 31st of March of that same year. The second accumulation period starts on the 1st day of April of every year and runs until the 30th of June of that same year. The third accumulation period starts on the 1st day of July of every year and runs until the 30th of September of that same year. The fourth accumulation period starts on the 1st day of October of every year and runs until the 31st of December of that same year.
- Payback Bonuses for the first three month period of the year will be paid out by the first Friday of April of that year; Payback Bonuses for the second three month period of the year will be paid out by the first Friday of July; Payback Bonuses for the third three month period of the year will be paid out by the first Friday of October; Payback Bonuses for the second three month period of the year will be paid out by the first Friday of January.
- The minimum Payback Bonus value that will be credited is fixed at C$50. Any Payback Bonus worth less than C$50 will be forfeited.
- Please note that the Payback Bonus refers to bonus money and therefore max cash-in terms and conditions apply as stipulated in the Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- Payback Bonuses at Lake Palace are limited to Real-money players on King Tier, Ace Tier and Black Diamond Tier only.
- By claiming the Payback Bonus that Lake Palace offer, the Player acknowledges that any and all terms and conditions have been read and agreed to.
- Please also note that access to any service or perk provided by Lake Palace are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Lake Palace reserve the right to discontinue or cancel any promotion/perk as and when management deems it appropriate.